sábado, 2 de mayo de 2020

Today, everything looks bleak

Today, the weather is gloomy and even as light comes through, it does little to lighten my heart.

Today, I can't find it in me to care. I know it won't always be dark but today I just don't care.

I am filled with regret for all the things I didn't do. All the places I wanted to visit but didn't. All the excuses I made.

Today, it feels like I'm just looking for the pieces to fill the day, like when you're doing a crossword and you're trying to find the word that fits the number of boxes you're given.... Only here there is no clue, we are all just trying as we go, day by day.

More often than not I find myself wishing I could fast forward, but I don't even know to what time.

Today, the dark suffocates.

I know it won't always feel like this. I must hold onto this. I will not let it go.

No hay comentarios

Publicar un comentario