viernes, 28 de agosto de 2015


Hello! This time it really feels like it has been a loooong time since the last time I "saw" you. Let's catch up, yeah? Hey Alejandra, how come you just stopped blogging..? Well, to be honest, I wasn't feeling motivated. I have ocasionally visited some blogs and left some comments but I just haven't felt good with the stuff I am coming up with. I don't want to bring you just reviews, you know? Because there are MILLIONS of reviews online. I wanna make different content. But I haven't come up with anything yet. Also, I haven't been feeling well, but I am not planning on burdening any of you with my mental stuff, so yeah. 

But, what have I been up to? 


I am currently listening to this beautiful baby: Badlands by the talented Halsey. I have been waiting for this album and it came out today so ! Such a masterpiece. If you're obsessed with it too then let me know what's your favorite song! 


This month, I have watched Sense8 and I am so glad I picked it up again because what a great show. WOW. Seriously, please go watch it and again, let me know which one is your favorite character! Mine is Lito, I think. 


This show! I am not obsessed with it but everytime I am zapping and I see it on I just end up watching it. I laugh at the fact that the owners but have contacted the production of the show, but once Gordon is there they are extremely reticent to receive advices. Yes please, ignore the experience of someone like Gordon Ramsay you know SO MUCH MORE. 


http://www.yogahora.com/empezar-yoga

I have been atending yoga classes with my parents! It has been really great so far and I wish I could continue going. The meditation part (savasana, I think) is honestly the best thing ever. I love realizing that there is so much more I can do with my body. 

What have I been reading?

Last week I got SO OBSESSED with a fanfic, it's not even funny. Like it's one of the most perfect I have read. It's called Escapade, and that's all I'm gonna say, lol. 

As for books, this is what I have read this month, I am currently reading A Court of Thorns and Roses


There's not much I have done to be honest. But I thought I'd fill you in. I like to get to know more about the person behind the blog, so perhaps you guys do too. I am currently watching Parks and Recreation, I'm on season two now. And spending time with the cats, I have four, by the way. 

Since Queen of Shadows is coming out this Tuesday (WHAT?!) I thought I'd post the reviews for Crown of Midnight (today) and Heir of Fire (will be posted on Sunday) before that so if you want to read them I will link them. 

Crown of Midnight 

Tell me, what have YOU been up to?! :)

-Ale.

1 comentario:

  1. I am OBSESSED with Badlands. My favorite songs are Castle, Hurricane, Control, Haunting, and Colors <3 Halsey is just wonderful.
    Hope you're loving ACOTAR. Sarah J Maas is the writing queen.
    :D

    ResponderEliminar