martes, 9 de junio de 2015

My Most Anticipated Releases For The Rest of 2015

This is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke and The Bookish

Helloooooooo! I feel like it's been ages since the last time we 'talked'? And I feel like I am half doing today's Top Ten Tuesday, which is: Top Ten of Most Anticipated Releases of The Rest of 2015. Phew. And the thing is: I am only excited for three books to come out this year, like I am pretty much counting down the days till they come out, so this post is going to be extremely short. But to the point.  That's what I keep telling myself. So here we go. 



Winter, by Marissa Meyer: OHMYGOD. I will not stop talking about these books. I #$%&$ love them so much. Seriously. The writing is great, the plot is unbelievable and don't even get me started on the characters. Although this is bittersweet because this is the final book in this saga and I don't want it to end! I am not ready to say goodbye to Cinder! And Kai! And Scarlet and all of their gang. Dreading and looking forward to November. 

After You, by Jojo Moyes:  I lost it when I found out there was going to be a sequel to Me Before You, because after the way it finished the possibility didn't even cross my mind, but recently Moyes confirmed that there would be one because she felt like there was more to tell. I am definitely counting down the days and minutes and seconds till September, that's how much I loved Me Before You. 

The Queen, by Tiffany Reisz: It's the final book in these series and again, I am torn because I don't want to say goodbye to Eleanor, Kingsley and Soren, this has been such a great story. Tiffany Reisz has ruined me for other Erotica books I might read because there is sex with an amazing plot! And the characters are so complex. Ughhhhh nooooooo, I don't want to see this end. 

These are all of my choices, the books I am looking forward to. I woud have included The Raven King, but it got pushed to February of 2016, so yeah. Still don't know how I feel about that. This is it for today, I will be back tomorrow with my Words To Live By, but before you leave please let me know if you are also looking forward to the release of these books, or let me see your top! Until tomorrow :)

5 comentarios:

  1. So excited for Winter too! The Lunar Chronicles is one of my favorite series and I know it will be an amazing conclusion.
    I'm so impressed that you were able to limit yourself to just 3 books. I have no restraint. I'm going to have to do mine in two part because there's so many great books coming out.
    Olivia @ Fluttering Pages

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hahahah Olivia! I didn't limit myself, I couldn't come up with more books I am looking forward to :( You're too cute.

      I cannot wait for Winter! Like once they're all out I hope to buy them in lovely hardcopies and re-read them. Siiiiiiigh. But at the same time I don't want November to come because it'll be over. My baby Cinder, *sobs*

      I saw the first part of your TTT and I can't wait for the second part! Thank you for commenting! :)

      Eliminar
  2. I am so excited about Winter. I'm also excited but nervous about After You. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. YES! Winter! I am beyond excited for that one. I need it to be November now so I can start reading the 800 amazing pages of pure emotion that I know it will be. :)

    Erin @ The Hardcover Lover

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Right?! November is soooo close. I know time will fly and then it's going to be over *cries* thank you for stopping by my blog, Erin! :)

      Eliminar