miércoles, 15 de julio de 2015

Hiiiiiii, ohmygod. It's been ages since the last time I was here, or at least that's how it feels like. I have been working and I don't really have time to work on a post but here I am, finding the time to share with you all this week's quote because first, I love sharing quotes and second, I love reading your musings. But I'm going to stop now, because I am LOVING this week's Words to Live By and I just can't wait for you to read them. 


You can find the author here.

I found this lovely musing, more than a year ago on tumblr and it has been one of my favorites ever since. I remember reading it and thinking wow, yes, this is exactly how it feels like. There is this weird and perfect connection, I have one too, and it isn't romantic. My best friend is my soulmate. 

What about you? Do you have one? Do you agree with this? Can't wait to read you all! Hope you are all having a great week! :)

2 comentarios:

  1. I don't have anyone in my life, but I did have a best friend (She's my dog) unfortunately she was stolen from me. I kept crying ugly tears…I had to let her go after my mom said she might not even come back :( Anyways thanks for sharing this quote :) it's beautiful!

    www.lite-rate-ture.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm so sorry that happened to you omg. I have pets too and I can't imagine how it must feel like to lose your best friend so suddenly :( Especially dogs, they are so loyal.

      Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing this with me, Chyna :)

      Eliminar